Why Icynene Spray Foam Insulation ?
Advantages of spray foam insulation
The advantages of spray foam insulation let you deliver total and guaranteed building performance with confidence that’ll impress your clients. On average, Icynene spray foam insulation pays for itself within three to four years and performs for the life of the building. The advantages of spray foam insulation include:
- Air sealing that fills in every gap providing a total air barrier
- Incredible energy efficiency letting your clients save up to 50% in heating and cooling costs
- Improved indoor air quality protecting against intrusion of allergens and pollutants
- Superior moisture management protecting your design against water and condensation problems
- Total design flexibility letting you specify Icynene in any design and climate zone
- Global recognition and approval by key industry organizations including ICC-ES: International Code Council Evaluation Service
Icynene’s Engineering and Building Science experts can work with you and your unique design to ensure that Icynene spray foam insulation solutions are properly integrated with other specified commercial building systems for total building performance.
Icynene® is a foam insulation which is sprayed into walls, floors, and ceilings by Icynene Licensed Dealers. Sprayed on as a liquid, it expands in seconds to create a superior insulation and air barrier. Every nook and cranny, electrical box, duct and exterior penetration is effortlessly sealed. No more random air leakage or energy robbing drafts to worry about. It adheres to everything - so whether you plan to build with wood or metal The Icynene Insulation System® will deliver the performance you can count on.
How Does your Insulation stack up?